Tobago Mot Mot Brooch
This enchanting brooch is inspired by the Neotropical bird , the Mot Mot. It is a mixed media piece incorporating alcohol inks, resin and freshwater pearls for embellishment. This stunning accessory measures 9 cm in length and the bars are 18k gold plated stainless steel.
Made in Trinidad and Tobago
1 in stock
- Shopcaribe ships Internationally through DHL.
- All parcels posted can be tracked.
- We only exchange items if notified 7 days of customers receiving the items.
- We do not refund return shipping costs.
- No cash refunds on items purchased.
- All international buyers are responsible for any taxes, customs and duties that may be assessed by their government.
A refund will only be issued under the following circumstances:
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from the listing description or the photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as new but is used).
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The item(s) was not shipped ny the seller according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
We only exchange items if notified 7 days of customers receiving the items
Also please note that the original shipping cost will not be refunded.
There are no inquiries yet.