How to Dry Brush Effectively:
- You’ll need to be completely
nude. It’s best to do before a shower, as you’ll be lifting up dead
skin cells that you’ll likely want to wash off right after.
strokes should be medium pressure—you want to feel something happening
without irritating the skin. Long strokes are the best since you are
trying to push up lymph fluid, and that requires a delicate and rhythmic
touch. You’ll also want to do each pass more than once and overlap
sections while brushing.
- Legs – You always want to follow the
circulatory system. You will take the legs in sections. Start with the
top of the feet, then target the lower leg, the knee, and the thigh.
- As for your stomach, some recommend making circular motions
- Upper Body – Much like you start with the feet, start with the hands and go across toward the heart
Neck – Start at the jawline and move down toward your chest. Finish by
going over your heart in a circular motion to end your routine.
- Shower – since your skin is thoroughly exfoliated, be mindful of how you are washing it—skip the scrubs and abrasive loofahs
- Always moisturize with damp skin after your shower with one of our products 🙂
- STICK TO IT – You’re not going to see any difference unless you are diligent—as with any routine.
Just be mindful that it’s not a system that will solve all of your problems.