- 1: Prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
- 2: Protection from sun exposure.
- 3: Provide skin hydration.
- 4: Aids wound healing.
- 5: Improves elasticity of the skin.
- 7: Lowers dark pigmentation of the skin.
- 8: Helps to reduce inflammation.
How long does vitamin C serum take to work? While every situation is different, most people see results from using a vitamin C serum within three months. Whether you’re noticing a brighter complexion, plumper skin or improvements in hyperpigmentation, vitamin C can work wonders quite quickly!